1. Personal Information Procured - We collect personally identifiable information from users (patients, and physicians or healthcare providers), in the course of registration and otherwise in providing our services. Most of this information is collected on forms or during registration. We may also collect some information related to users interactions with the services, as well as patient interactions with their physicians or healthcare providers. The information we collect includes but is not limited to:
Wellzio may also from time to time request additional information that is helpful or necessary to running the Site and providing products, services and information.
2. Use of Personal Information - Wellzio collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve its sites and services. Wellzio uses your personally identifiable information for purposes that include, but may not be limited to, the following:
5. Access - You may access, update and manage much of the personal information we maintain about you by logging in to your account and viewing or updating your profile and other information. We may retain archived version of prior information for a time, and your physician may maintain archived versions or other copies of your information as well.
6. Security Measures - Wellzio employs procedural and technological measures, reasonably designed to protect your personally identifiable information from loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Where reasonably practical, Wellzio uses encryption, firewalls and other security technology to help prevent unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
7. Web Site Links - The Site may contain links to third-party web sites that may be accessed from within our Site. External sites linked in the Site are not under the control of Wellzio and Wellzio is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. Wellzio does not undertake to review, approve, correct or update the contents of any linked site. Wellzio provides these links only as a convenience and does not monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any other representations with respect to the linked sites. Wellzio is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any linked sites or for use of personally identifiable information collected directly or indirectly by third parties, including Wellzio's business partners, as a result of your use of such linked sites.